No products in the cart.
- Our labs conduct extensive testing on the quality of the materials we produce and use in our products.
- The safety of essential oils and absolutes are related to the chemical components of each material.
- This makes it critical for high-quality products to be used in aromatherapy.
- It is the responsibility of, both, the manufacturer and the customer to use aromatherapy products responsibly and follow dilution guidelines and product instructions.
- When dealing with natural products, more is not necessarily better.
Since natural essential oils and absolutes are so powerful and concentrated, they should never be applied directly to the skin in their undiluted form.
Store in a cool place. No direct inhalation. Do not use directly on skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Essential oils and absolutes should remain in their amber glass bottles since ultraviolet light can degrade the aroma.
- Make sure the cap is on tight to prevent oxidation.
- Keep oils at low temperatures, 10° C (50° F) or below. Keep oils in the refrigerator for long term storage. Warm and shake gently before use.
Products are best used within two years except for citrus oils (like bitter orange and mandarin), which should be used within one year.
- It is extremely important to follow dilution guidelines as instructed.
- These dilution rates apply only to adults.
- The drops below are the total number of drops to be used.
- When using multiple oils, the total number of drops must not exceed the number given in the dilution instructions.
- Bath Tub: Add 5-10 drops in a bathtub filled with hot water and mix.
- Foot Bath: Add 3-5 drops in a small tub or a bowl of hot water; soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Facial Steam: Add 2-3 drops in a bowl of hot water.
- Sauna: Add 2-3 drops to 1 liter of water.
- Facial Massage: 5-7 drops per 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oil or unscented lotion.
- Body Massage: 10-15 drops per 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oil or unscented lotion.
- Compress: Add 8-10 drops to 1 liter of hot or cold water; mix to disperse oils; soak cloth or towel; wring out excess water and apply to the skin; repeat every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
- Cloth: Add 1-2 drops on a cloth to inhale.
- Water: Add 3-8 drops in a bowl of hot water; cover head and bowl with a towel; inhale.
- Ceramic ring: Apply 3-5 drops on a ceramic ring.
- Diffuser: Use 5-10 drops in a burner; light the candle and leave to burn for up to 5 minutes; blow out candle after a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Vacuum: Put 2-3 drops in the bag or filter.
- In drawers: Put 1-2 drops on a cotton; place cotton in the drawer. Warning: avoid contact with clothing or fabrics as essential oils may cause discoloration.